Enter once a day, every day in January, beginning on January 1, 2014, for your chance to win great prizes from Cannon Mountain, including lift tickets, t-shirts and gear. We'll be picking a winner every single day for that day’s prize. Prizes and winners will be announced on Cannon’s Facebook page and all entries qualify for our Grand Prize(s) to be awarded in February 2013.
Go to our Facebook Page, become a fan and Enter To WIN
You must be at least 18 years old to play. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Read full details on our official entry page.
Cannon Mountain’s 2014 Legendary Giveaway (the “Contest”)
NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. Sweepstakes Period: The Contest begins on January 1, 2014 at 8:00:01 AM Eastern Time and ends on January 31, 2013 2012 at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time.
Cannon Mountain reserves the right to end the Sweepstakes early or extend it if deemed necessary.
2. Eligibility: Cannon Mountain’s 75 Days of Giveaways Sweepstakes is open to residents of the United States and Canada age eighteen (18) or older as of the date of entry. An active e-mail account and Internet access during the Contest Period is required. Employees of Cannon Mountain and/or the State Of New Hampshire and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules ("Official Rules"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Sale or resale of lift tickets or season passes is prohibited.
3. To Enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes in one of two (2) ways:
(a) Online Entry. Visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cannon-Mountain/131074673586704 during the Contest Period and fill out the entry form and follow the directions for submitting your information. By submitting a complete entry form, you will be entered into the Contest drawing.
(b) Alternative Entry. No purchase necessary. To enter by mail without obligation, hand write your name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address on a 3"x5" card and mail to:
75 Days of Giveaways Contest
9 Franconia Notch
Franconia, NH 03580
All mail-in entries received will be entered into the Contest Period held on the next day following receipt of entry.
Only one entry per person, per e-mail address is permitted, regardless of method of entry. Entrants submitting multiple entries or violating any of these Official Rules may be disqualified.
No mechanically reproduced mail-in entries are allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
4. Prize Drawings: All Contest entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the prize drawing, to be held each day at the Cannon Mountain Ski Area, Franconia, NH. The drawing will be conducted by a computer program that randomly chooses the winner, from all eligible entries received and the random selection is final and binding. The winner will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds: The prizes to be awarded from the Contest are as follows:
Daily Prizes: Daily prizes will be announced daily as they are super secret, but they could include Cannon Mountain lift tickets, t-shirts, and ski and snowboard gear with an estimated value daily of $200 or less.
Grand Prizes: Grand prizes are TBA and are also super secret. Grand prizes will be announced during the contest period, but could include, ski and stay packages, Cannon Mountain Lift tickets and/or season passes, ski and snowboard gear and other very awesome items. Retail value has not been determined.
The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. No cash or other substitution of prize is permitted. Cannon Mountain or any of its prize sponsors will not replace any lost, damaged or stolen prizes. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes.
6. Notification of Winners: Winners will be notified by e-mail within five (5) business days of the prize drawing, and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) days of notification. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. Allow up to two (2) weeks for delivery of prize.
7. General Rules: By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Cannon Mountain is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties.
By entering the Contest, you further agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Cannon Mountain and the State of New Hampshire and its, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Contest, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this Contest or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, (i) any condition caused by events beyond Cannon Mountain’s control that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest. Winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and Cannon Mountain’s decisions in all respects relative to the Contest are final.
The recipient is responsible for any income tax liability and should consult his/her tax advisor for the proper tax treatment of this income on his/her tax return.
8. More Rules: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Contest is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Cannon Mountain reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. The Contest is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this Contest, you acknowledge that you have read these Official Rules and agree to abide by them and by the decisions of Cannon Mountain, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Contest. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of New Hampshire.
9. Privacy: Except as otherwise stated herein or as otherwise agreed by entrant and Cannon Mountain, the information submitted by you in connection with an entry will be used for administering your participation in the Contest and to contact you with information regarding Cannon Mountain and will not be sold or transferred to a third party.
Except where prohibited, by participating in the Contest and winning any prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Sponsor’s newsletters, and on the Sponsor’s website located at www.cannon75.com, without additional compensation. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned.
10. Contact Information: Cannon Mountain, 9 Franconia Notch, Franconia, NH 03580. 603-823-8800; firstname.lastname@example.org