Congrats to Bode Miller on Bronze in the
Super G at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics!
EVENT DATE: April 5, 2014
The Turtle Ridge Foundation (TRF), established by Olympic medalist and four-time world skiing champion Bode Miller, his family and Cannon Mountain, will host BodeFest at Cannon Mountain Ski Area on April 5, 2014. 100% of the event registration fee will benefit The Turtle Ridge Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting innovative and progressive adaptive and youth athletic opportunities in our communities. There will also be a Silent & Live Auction during the day to benefit the Foundation. Items include vacations, season passes, Olympic memorabilia & a 'First Tracks with Bode' morning Tram ride & ski runs with Bode. The auctions are open to anyone - no event registration required.
BodeFest entry fee includes Kids* Ski with Bode, Fun Race entry, access to autograph signing with Bode, BodeFest Race bib to keep, BodeFest T-Shirt and BodeFest lunch. Lift ticket or Season Pass is required in addition to BodeFest event ticket. A special ticket rate will be available to all participants on event day.
*Entry fees from those under 23 years of age will be matched dollar-for-dollar by Positive Tracks!A non-profit that empowers young people to fundraise for charities using the power of athletics. Positive Tracks partners with charitable organizations to fulfill its three-fold mission: to encourage youth fitness and wellness; to teach creative, hands-on philanthropy; and to extend Positive Tracks youth challenge grants to charity partners.
Are you feeling extra ambitious? Check out BodeFest on CrowdRise!
Registrations are non-refundable and non-transferrable. All of the names you provide during registration will be at Check-In waiting for faces to put to those names. Individuals are limited to 6 entries per transaction.
1. Bib numbers will be assigned in the order that you registered and each person will have a bib assigned to them and put on a start list prior to Check-In.
2. Your Bill. The charge for BodeFest registration will be listed from Glen Group on your credit card statement. They are the agency that assists with the process.
3. Bring your PayPal receipt and everyone you registered to Check-In.
5. Everyone registered must sign 2 release forms (Liability & Photo). Kids under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign for them.
6. T-shirts. Everyone registered will get one. In the registration info we specify that we do not guarantee availability of shirt sizes. We will try to get sizes as close as possible.
7. Autograph Session: Each registered participant will get 1-time access to the autograph session. You must have your bib to enter. You will be checked off as you come in. Kids may be accompanied by a (one) parent or guardian. Each registered participant may have 1 (one) item autographed.
8. Kids Ski with Bode. Registrants who are 18 yo & under may participate in this portion of the event, if they choose. Kids and Bode will load a lift open just for them and ski a trail (closed to the general public). Kids MUST be able to self-load a chair lift and ski unassisted to participate.
9. For support, call (603) 356-3030 between 9am-4pm.
Turtle Ridge Foundation & Cannon Mountain thank our event sponsors: